Above: circa 1910
The Masonic Temple opened in 1910 at 506/508 Main Street between Prospect Street and Ashland Avenue, diagonally across from the Halsted Street/Main Street intersection; it was also the known as The Lyceum (a lyceum is a public hall designed for lectures or concerts) in addition to housing the Masonic Hope Lodge and other Masonic lodges. The Lyceum became a movie theater by about May 6, 1916.
Below: circa 1918
In a 1932 city directory the building is still referred to as The Lyceum (under "moving pictures"), but became The Ormont Movie Theater at the end of 1932. Around that time, a new entrance building was added between the original building and the Main Street sidewalk along with an Ormont Theater marquee.
Below: circa 1930's
Although the building wasn't constructed until about 1910, announcements of it started appearing in 1902.
Below: From the 1937/38 film almanac
Below: 1957 ad from Bloomfield newspaper