Above: 44 South Munn Avenue, east side of Munn near the Chesnut Street intersection; It was the home of Winthrop Eugene Scarritt and was known as the "House of the White Lions."
Below: This home at 64 South Munn Avenue was called "The Beeches" and was the home of David S Walton. In 1921 it became Walton Hall, the home of the International Baptist Seminary.
Above: view is looking at the SW corner of North Arlington Avenue (to left) and Park Avenue (to right)
Below: NW corner of Central Avenue and South Munn Avenue; location is now site of East Orange General Hospital
Above: west side of North Arlington Avenue between William Street and Summit Street